- Bridal Mehandi
- It is fun to include Mehandi in this event. The Birthday girl is the main recepient of the fun drawing. Normally the designs are done on hand for every one.
- The next comes the friends and guest. Ideally each one chooses a design from pre-decided ones of same value.
- The last one to consider is the special loved ones from family, and close friends . Their design may be from outside of the common group and of different price range. The family can take the designs in the end or whenever they are ready for it.
All are encouraged to do an allergy test, esp. babies and expecting moms. They may take an approval from their doctor or essential oil therapist with a list of oils safe on them. Much before the event the artist meets the Bride and applies a dot somewhere on body, and observes for effects of color and reaction.
- The tests on the guests can be done one before their turn by a drop and by asking if they had Mehandi before and their list of allergic reactions to the oils. If the guest does not tell the artist about a known allergy or a possible reaction, the artist will assume that "all is well". If you have sensitive skin or any doubt please make sure to tell artist. Please get at least a 5 minute test before (20 minutes recommended).
- A reaction can happen much later also. In any adverse case please wash the Mehandi off, and apply Night Queen oil (made by us), or any anti allergic lotion you may know of - whatever works.
- Picture and Video services
- Picture and video taking is another fun thing to preserve the memories. Normally people can do it on their own phones or camera. We also offer our services. We take many pictures and video of the mom, guests or a select few. We are able to create a printed album or on a SD card to view later on picture frame, computer, or web.
Pay for Booking or after work
Main Artist: Chavi 710-0028